Academy District 20 elementary students who live more than 1.5 miles from their assigned home school and secondary students who live more than 1.75 miles from their assigned home school are eligible for bus service.
There are limited transportation options for students who:
- Attend Aspen Valley Campus, or
- are participating in School Choice.
View your student’s bus information.
School Bus information is available on-line. Your student's information will be visible August 1st of every year. Parents do not receive postcards or written information in the mail regarding school bus assignments for their students. All transportation information for current District 20 students is available on-line through the Extended Parent Portal.
To find your student's school bus information:
- Log in to the Extended Parent Portal using your district provided username/password and click on "Bus Routing"
- All students in your household will be displayed. Click the name of the student for whom you wish to view bus information.
- The main screen for that student is displayed.
- Along the top of the screen are multiple tabs. Select the "Bus Routing tab (upper left).
- Bus number, bus stop location and departure/return times will be displayed for your student.
- Please be sure that your student is waiting outside at the stop 5 minutes before bus departure time each morning.