Semester Bus Pass
- In-district neighborhood students: $50 per student, per semester
- In-district choice students: $60 per student, per semester
- Out-of-district School Choice students: $70 per student, per semester
Semester Bus Pass Maximums
If you have one or more students utilizing bus service, the following maximum costs apply.
- In-district neighborhood students: $200 per family, per semester
- In-district choice students: $240 per family, per semester
- Out-of-district School Choice students: $280 per family, per semester
- Any combination of the above categories: $240 per family, per semester
Students who ride the bus infrequently may purchase 20 single-rides for $20. A ride to school is $1 and a ride home is $1. Unused single-ride passes do not expire and may be used in future school years. Single-ride passes are fully transferable and can be used for any student who has assigned transportation. Please note that students may only ride using the assigned bus and stop.
Fees may be paid by check or cash at the following locations:
- Business Services at the Education and Administration Center
1110 Chapel Hills Dr., 80920
- Transportation Depot
7408-A Duryea Dr., 80920
- Your student's school
Paying fees with a credit card must be done via the PayForIt site.
All transportation fees must be paid before each semester.
Students Exempt from Bus Fees
The following students are exempt from paying bus fees:
- Special needs students who have transportation service designated as a part of their Individualized Education Plan (IEP), or
- English as a Second Language (ESL) students who attend their designated school and live outside the walk zone (1.5 miles for elementary students or 1.75 miles for secondary students), or
- students who are eligible for free or reduced lunch and have completed the free and reduced meal application.