Learning Services, dedicated to the uncompromising belief in each individual’s unique potential and innate worth, maximizes student growth, success, and well-being by collaborating with and supporting educators and the community to foster visionary instructional leadership.
The Learning Services team is dedicated to serving students and the staff members who serve them. In so doing, we support research-based and standards-based curriculum, instruction, assessment, and professional learning.
In our quest to support our mission, we offer students an exceptional educational experience, and our talented staff works hard to offer a variety of support services to schools inclusive of:
- Talented and Gifted Education
- ESL Education
- Career and Technical Education
- Special Education
- Enrichment Programs
- Summer School
- Professional Learning
- Curriculum and Instruction
We believe that:
- An educated citizenry is the cornerstone of a democratic republic.
- Every individual has innate worth and is entitled to be treated with respect.
- Learning is a lifelong endeavor.
- Every individual can learn and does so in a variety of ways.
- The education of each student is a responsibility shared by students, families, schools and communities.
- Parents have both the right and responsibility to choose the school, curriculum, and program(s) that best meet the needs of their student(s).
- The development of virtuous character is equal in importance to academic growth and critical to developing responsible citizens of our community, our nation, and the world.
- Whether in the classroom or at home, students achieve best in a nurturing environment where physical, intellectual, and emotional health is emphasized and safety is assured.
- Students must be held to the highest standards of academic achievement while recognizing the true success of our academic program is measured by the success of each student relative to his or her unique potential and individual progress.
- Every graduate must be fully prepared for the post-graduation path of his or her choice.
- Every student, staff member, and volunteer is responsible for the effective and efficient use of supplies, facilities, and financial resources.