Student Password Reset
At the end of the enrollment process an account for the student is created. There is no default password on the student account. A parent/guardian must create the password for the student.
Where is the student password used? or Why does my student need a password?
Students will use their password to login to different systems. This will depend on what is used at their school. The student log in is used to access the following:
Academy District 20 network (school device or a device brought from home)
Student Infinite Campus Portal
Student Google account
Student Microsoft Office 365 account
There may be additional systems used by a school not listed here.
What is my student's username?
The username for a student is their student ID number. The student ID number is found on the registration receipt or in the Infinite Campus Parent/Guardian Portal.
How to reset a student password:
- Open a browser. (Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome)
- Type www.asd20.org into the address bar and the press the enter key.
- Click the word "Parents" on the grey bar.
- Select "Extended Parent Portal" from the choices
- Log in to the Extended Parent Portal using the same username and password that you use for the Infinite Campus Parent Account
- The first page when you login to the Extended Parent Portal is a list of members in your household.
- Click on the name of the student.
- Student Passwords or the checklist item Student Password Reset.Click on either the tab along the top
- Read the guidelines for choosing a new password.
- Enter the new password for your student. Then, re-enter the new password in the second box. The two password enteies must match.
- Click "Save New Password
This is a password your student must remember. Select an age appropriate password or work with your student to choose a password
Look for the message highlighted in green to confirm the password is successfully changed.
You may change more
than one student's password on this screen. If you would like to change
another student's password from your household, click on the dropdown
next to the current student's name at the top of the screen and select
another student's name.