Reminder student report cards are available to you electronically through your Parent Portal account in Infinite Campus.
2. Select a student (drag down from the top of the screen)
3. Choose “Reports” on the left sidebar
4. Choose “All Grades Report Card” for classroom grades
5. For grades 3, 4 and 5, you may view quarter grades; choose “Quarter Grade”
Please take time to review the report card with your child prior to attending your parent teacher conference. Paper copies will not be provided; you can print a copy and bring it to your conference if you prefer to have a paper copy as a reference. Your children are very knowledgeable about what they have learned and are learning at school. If you have questions, please contact your child’s teacher.
Please note Specials Grades (PE, Music, Spanish, Art) are only given in the 2nd & 4th quarters.
Parents that aren’t able to access portal or forgot password or account name:
- Contact the help desk for assistance in getting access.