Statement of Nondiscrimination/Equal Opportunity
In compliance with Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008, Colorado law and district administrative policy AC (Nondiscrimination/Equal Opportunity), Academy District 20 does not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, religion, ancestry, need for special education services, age, marital status, genetic information, or physical characteristics in admissions, access to, treatment, or employment in educational programs or activities which it operates.
The following person has been identified as the compliance officer for the district:
General Counsel; Academy District 20; 1110 Chapel Hills Drive; Colorado Springs, CO 80920; 719-234-1200
WELCOME TO ACADEMY SCHOOL DISTRICT 20’S EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Thank you for your interest in employment with Academy School District 20. We continually seek staff members who are dedicated to our students and committed to their success. We believe every staff member is important to the district's mission and goals, and as a whole we provide excellent, distinctive educational experiences that equip students for success today and in the future.
District 20 uses an online application process for all licensed and classified positions. Should you require access to a computer and/or scanner, kiosk stations are available for your use in the Human Resources Department located at 1110 Chapel Hills Drive.
Click on the link above to search all D20 employment postings.
Submit an online licensed or classified application for:
- Licensed Positions
- Classified Positions
- Paraprofessionals (SPED, Instructional Technology, Library, Crossing Guard)
- Office (Registrar, Bookkeeper, Secretary)
- Facilities positions (Groundskeeper, Electrician, Plumber, Maintenance, Mechanics)
Follow the application process detailed in the employment postings for:
- Central Office Administrative positions
- School Administrative positions (Principal, Assistant Principal)
- Staff Specialist positions (Human Resources, Finance, Compensation, Benefits, Technology, Engineering, etc.)
- Summer School positions (licensed and classified) ***Summer School Positions are In-District ONLY***
- Summer School Student Hires (Custodial)
- Special Education Extended School Year (ESY) (Licensed and classified: Teacher, Paraprofessional, Itinerant, Student Hire)
- Transportation positions (Bus Driver, Bus Paraprofessional)
- Coaching Positions
Guest Staff Positions
The Classical Academy Employment
To apply for The Classical Academy (TCA) please visit their web site at www.tcatitans.org